Do I even have a right to be upset?

Brittni

I went to my highschool till my junior year till I switched schools due to bullying. I have only two people I've stay friends with from there. It's T and M. Donny boyfriends prom was this Saturday at the same time and place as my old highschools. The day before prom M asked if me and my boyfriend wanted to hang out after but I said we had a room and we should atleast take photos before prom. She agreed. So two hours before prom I text her and ask about if she wanted to meet before prom started for pictures. Mind you we will be at the same exact venue. All we'd have to do is meet up before going into our proms. But she said no because she was at dinner and I'm just like you will be at dinner for exactly 2 hours and can't wait a couple minutes before going in to take a photo with someone you claim to be your best friend. Then I asked my friend T if we could meet up before and she said yes she was on her way at 7 pm I told her I'd be waiting and where I would be and I gave up waiting after it was 8:16 pm. So I ended up not getting any photos for prom except with my date. I'm not mad about that I'm just mad that out proms were literally across the hall from each other and even though we all talked about meeting up neither did. Do i have a right to be mad and hurt? I would also like to point out I didn't really know anyone at my boyfriends prom so I was counting on seeing them before.

Vote below to see results!