Fertility

Haley

I needed to get this out! So I went to my doctors appointment today for fertility. I was praying that it was just us “trying to hard” or us not give it our all like everyone was saying. We have been trying for 2 years and nothing. So long story short... she is 90% sure I have Endometriosis and PCOS. But want know for a fact until after testing. I also suffer from diabetes. So I go back in tomorrow after fasting to have a Diabetes Screening to check my and make sure it hasn’t worsened and to make sure I’m on the correct mess and right dosage. She will also be doing all of the testing for PCOS tomorrow. Then at the beginning of June I go in for Surgery consultation for the testing of Endometriosis (the only test is surgical) and then they will do the surgery. While doing the surgery they will also be checking my tubes to make sure they are not damaged and to make sure they are opened. I’m so scared. I’m so stressed. I feel like a failure. Getting all of this info at once was so much and a hit in the face. Growing up I could only imagine of when I would get married and start a family and knowing that may never happen breaks my heart! I know it’s still possible. So I’m trying to keep an open mind but if you have any room for me in your prayers or any helpful words that would be very grateful! Or if you have experienced this your stories would be so helpful! ❤️