Too rough?

Viviana

So my boyfriend and I have been super busy that we haven't really been able to get intimate in a while.

It's probably been about a month which is the longest we've gone by he started a new job that keeps him busy and I am in school and full time job as well. Earlier today I went over to his house with dinner and while we eat dinner we usually watch a movie and tonight was spider man

so once we are done with our food we lay down and cuddle while watching the movie. He started caressing my hair and my body and I started rubbing his tummy because I like you doing that and things started to get touchy. And of course I went down on him next thing I know we're making love but it was a little bit different this time usually he is more of love making soft gentle passionate love making and tonight once we were in the action and he put it in it was like boom!

He bent me over pulled my hair back whispered in my ear how much he liked it thrusted roughly and it was amazing I was moaning more than I have probably ever moaned with him. It was beyond amazing how he took charge and how I felt so okay and Everything seemed to happen so good. The way I felt him talk and whisper in my ear even bite my ear, pull my hair to the side from time to time to force me to look at him and he'd kiss me roughly bent over behind me.

Anyways I always have to use the restroom after we've done it and I went to the restroom and when I wiped myself there is a little bit of blood on the Towel. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else it's probably the 1st time it's happened to me whenever we started doing it I wasn't really wet down there but once he was inside obviously I was dripping so I don't know if that might have something to do? I'm not too worried I just want to know if it's normal or not... lmk