friends? or more?

gracie

alrighty so i have this crush and we have so so so much in common and hes so nice and sweet and adorable. one day i put on my sc story “hmu for a tbh” and he said me and i, not wanting to reveal my true feelings, gave a short 4 sent tbh. he said thanks and we went on with our lives. then he put “hmu for a tbh” a couple of days later and i said i wanted one. this is what he put:

Ok (my name) tbh you are such a cool and interesting person to talk to. I wish to God that I talked to you more at the bicentennial, you are so nice and considerate of others, I enjoy talking to you, and we should totally keep talking. You are actually So pretty (like in a friendly way) and you are so smart and there are more fake flamingos than real flamingos. Most of all, you are such a cool person!!!!!

(the bicentenial was an event that we saw each other at and the flamingoes is an inside joke)

so do you guys think he likes me? he’s one grade above me but only a couple months older... we don’t go to the same school either. we don’t talk as much as we used to rn but that’s only because of homework and school. write ur advice!!!!!!!