Encouraging verses while TTC

JJ

"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him."

- ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭127:3‬‬

"Then God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground.”"

- ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:28‬‬

"Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it."

- ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:14‬‬

"Your wife will be like a fruitful grapevine, flourishing within your home. Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees as they sit around your table."

- ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭128:3‬‬

"Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior’s hands. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them! He will not be put to shame when he confronts his accusers at the city gates."

- ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭127:4-5

"He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the Lord!"

- ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭113:9‬‬

"But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.”"

- ‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:13‬‬

"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty."

- ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:1‬‬

"He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed."

- ‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭2:24‬‬

"“You must serve only the Lord your God. If you do, I will bless you with food and water, and I will protect you from illness."

- ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭23:25‬‬

"At that time you won’t need to ask me for anything. I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly, and he will grant your request because you use my name."

- ‭‭John‬ ‭16:23‬‬

"“I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you."

- ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭18:19‬‬

"And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for."

- ‭‭1 John‬ ‭5:14-15