Relationship issues. Sex issues. Update

My partner and I have been together for 1.5 years.

He is the most incredible person I have ever met. He’s so caring, nice , generous. He cares about me so much and I’ve never felt love like this. However we fight like nothing on earth, in a general day he does more things to annoy me than what I like.

We have been through so much together and I can’t picture my life without him. But holy hell does he drive me nuts.

Our communication is absolutely shot. He doesn’t tell me anything. Or lies about the smallest of things.

My issue is Our sex life. We have tried toys, kink, role play, etc. but I’m not satisfied he is small, rarely stays hard. And sex lasts about 30seconds. I’m not saying sex is everything because it’s not. But I’m getting more and more frustrated with the whole thing and I don’t know what to do.

Oh and also. I love giving head, love it, makes me more excited than being pleased myself and he hates it. He has always hated it. He was circumcised at a very late age and it’s affected the way he feels things. I have never had a complaint about me giving head. Not that I’m being annoying but hey your girl does it well 💁🏼‍♀️

Anyways. Idk what to do. My partner has even offered for me to go out and find someone else to please me. Which he wouldn’t like and I wouldn’t like. I love him and I want him. But I wish he lasted longer. I know toys blah blah blah. We’ve done it. It’s not the same as being intimate with someone.

Girls. I don’t know what to do.

I really really do love this man with all my heart.

Also getting married in 2 months

Update

Yes all the time !!! I’m always asking him what he wants etc. and he says everything is fine. We always try new things that he wants. The only thing I won’t do is be dominant. Which he does want. But I don’t want

We have been to counseling and are still going , Because if our communication, we found out how truely bad it was at our first session.