SHOULD I GO OUT WITH HIM

AK • 19

So I’m in gr 12 and he was in the year above me. I’ve had a crush on him since year 10 cause we were good friends, and I told him back then that I liked him.

And it was cool, he didn’t like me back, but I was fine with it and we kept on being friends and I still liked him. It was cool.

Now This year with him out of school, I’ve still kept up a streak with him but no real texting. So I’ve finally been given the opportunity to get over this fricken two year crush.

Then he came to school today and walked me allllll the wayyyy to my locker as we talked the whole way. Then waited for me to put my books away and then kept talking. Literally all my friends were “eyeing” me

Cause they know I’ve liked him for two years and that I’ve only recently started to get over him. And now here I am having a long conversation with him.

Not to mention my friends think he’s weird.

AND THEN

HE ASKED IF I WANTED TO GO SEE A MOVIE WITH HIM

THIS IS THE 16 YEAR OLD VERSION OF ME’s DREAM COME TRUE

For TWO yAeRs i’Ve wAiTEd fOR tHis!

The issue is, should I respawn an old crush???

Cause my friends literally call him a creep... which I 100% think is mean . I know he’s strange but I kinda like that about him. And he’s such a gentleman and great at keeping up a conversation.

Idk idk idk what do I do..