18 May 2018, 3 years since my little angels been gone. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Hi there ladies, Iโ€™m looking for a little advice. Tomorrow marks the day that my little angel got taken away from us before we even had a chance of knowing what was going on. Every year we have done some thing in memory of our little one but this year seems a lot tougher for us to cope with the day, my partner came up with the idea that we would go and get a blue ballon (if he was a boy) and a pink ballon (if she was a girl) on both balloons we want to write a little message and the date. I have a 2 candles, one is for memory which I will never ever light and the other I light every year, was just wondering what other ladies have done in memory of theyโ€™re little angel, I know this is some thing we will never get over, and although what we went through was life changing I am still hoping that one day I can get pregnant again and carry full term. We donโ€™t really have a lot of support in place off people around us as I donโ€™t know anyone who went through what we did. I hear a lot of โ€œYou just have to get on with itโ€ which is what we have been doing for the past 3 years. Its a very sensitive situation and due to what peopleโ€™s response have been Iโ€™ve now found myself not being able to open up to people about the baby we lost. I literally only talk to my partner about it so wanted a little advice on some coping mechanisms aswell, I wish you all well and wish you all the luck in the world with each and every journey youโ€™re all taking!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™