How do I approach this?

So Im staying at my aunts house as a little weekend getaway and I bring all my meds as Im a paranoid skitso with SEVERE anxiety. Well a couple of my medicines are registered narcotics if not prescribed to you. I had just a little under 60 for the month. Anyway 2 (randos to me) guys come to visit my aunt and uncle yesterday ones my uncles tenant at his rental property (we'll call him M) the other also rents a home from my uncle but theyve become good friends and play pool in my uncles basement "man cave" type deal (we'll call him T). Any way M just came at like 8am and sat on the front porch waiting to tell my uncle the sewage tank might be full and never came in the house and I think I remember still having my meds then. Fast forawrd to late afternoon T comes to play pool with my uncle. T comes in the house, talking with my aunt and such. T is a "former" drug addict but apparently still popping oxys isnt an addiction. I think the last place I remember my meds being was on the high bar on the kitchen, ready for me to take but theyve been missing since about yesterday afternoon. I have searched my car, the room I stay in, all my bags, these bitches grew legs or something cause I cannot find them and they are a crucial part in keeping me stable. I dont want to go up to my aunt amd uncle saying "hey I think your frind stole at least 50 pills from me." But like....it kinda only points to him taking them. Everyone else in the house knows I have to take them twice a day. idk how to talk about this

UPDATE: We found them. So somehow they ended up in my uncles man cave (where T was hanging out after coming in the house to talk with my aunt) But none were missing and my uncle said he doesnt remember anyone bringing them down