Talking about induction/C-section


So my next appointment is this Thursday and after much talking between me and my husband we agreed to talk to my doctor about getting induced or a scheduled c-section at 38 weeks. We were holding off to see if my seizures would stay under control but with the heat being so high and me being sicker than normal we think it’s best to try and get induced for both mine and baby’s health. It’s scary to think that this might be best but I know if my seizures aren’t controlled it can be devastating to my little girl. I really thought I was going to be able to let it all happen naturally but my body is saying otherwise. I just hope my doctor sees things the same way.