Don't know what to do anymore 😩

Long story as short as I can:----

So I've been with my fiancé since summer 2015.

Back in October 2016, I was sexually assaulted by a stranger. I went through hell and back with all the interviews, evidence and the gruelling and invasive medical exam all to be told he would walk free.

My fiancé used to live in a rough area, a lot of knife crime. I am a very paranoid person by nature and have never been on the wrong side of the law!

I made him promise me that he will not go back to that and he kept that.

After I was assaulted he kept threatening he was going to kill him etc which I don't blame him as I wanted the same.

However, after around 6 months, I was so tired, EXHAUSTED even of this guy completely controlling my life and relationship so I told my partner that for ME I wanted him to stop with the threats and please just focus on me instead.

Baring in mind now that we are planning our wedding and trying for a child I do not want ANYTHING to sacrifice the life we have built/are currently building together. And quite frankly I am SICK of hearing that dudes name come out of MY mans mouth. I just want to forget!!

Anyways, we have had a huge argument and I feel like he's not even doing it for me anymore, he's doing it for his ego.

What shall I do? Because I don't want my man to get into shit because of someone like that?

Please help and sorry for how long it is 🙁