Help!

Tiffanymtoma

Just gave birth to a healthy 7lb 8oz baby yesterday however she was having trouble latching on during skin to skin and having trouble breathing. She was put on oxygen and monitored in the NICU & I’ve been going every 3 hours to try to get her to latch on. She’s asleep mostly and has not gotten up to feed (latches on but falls asleep almost immediately). During the last visit, I was told she needed to be encouraged to stay awake and feed or else she will not leave the NICU ( I was initially told she was being monitored for 24 hours). So nurse encouraged me to try formula just so she eats (feeling like a total failure I agreed). I go back in an hour to try to get her to latch on again and hope that maybe using drops of the formula on my breast will get her to stay awake to stimulate my milk production (I’m currently not producing anything; not even colostrum) i have been trying to do hand motions and pumping with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions/ have dealt with this before? I’m anxious to go home Saturday but I want to leave w my baby ☹️