No results for Panorama 😭😭😭
Unfortunately, the fetal fraction % wasn’t high enough.... it was 2.4, I was 10w6d when I was drawn.
I’m a plus-size momma so I’m sure that had everything to do with it. I called the company this morning, the lady said my second draw should come out just fine so they are going to overnight me a new kit to do the redraw. I think I’ll wait until the 21st, that’ll put me at 13w6d. Hopefully that’ll do the trick!
I’m bummed.... but another couple weeks won’t hurt.
Anyone else dealt with this before?