best sex EVER

sorry guys but like my title says it all....been with my partner 8 years now... and sex is always good but like OMG was it not good the other night...so we hadnt had sex in like a week... and we had a drink this 1 night my brother was over visiting well i was tipsy and so was my partner, while my brother left the room to talk to his girlfriend on the phone i jump on top of my man and starr grinding on him clothes still on i feel him getting hard and jump off again he puts his hand down my trousers and i am sooo wet at this stage i can c his dick threw his trousers full on hard.... i shout to my brother HEY am way to bed am tired, my partner sits there a few minutes just so its doesnt look weird lol... anyway while he is sitting downstairs i slip into a sex outfit which i havnt done in years... he comes up the stairs and the smile on his face says it all he strips down and grabs my legs and opens them wide then he dives right in with his mouth well oh my.he had mee squirting in 5 mins

he doesnt stop tho he keeps going until the whole bed is soaked... then i jump up roll him onto his back and run my tounge down his whole body teasing him by time i get to his cock this man is beggin me to suck it ... i tickle it a little with my tounge round the top while rubbing his balls then i suck it like he has never had it before the moans of him get me so horny again ready to squirt any minute i get on top of him and stick 2 fingers in myself and squirt all over him he loves it then he pulls me up to his face and eats my untill i squirt like no tomorow my legs are shaking... he throws me off and bends me over and tickles my clit with his cock i am screaming and dont care my brother is down stairs please stick it in...

and wen he does he fuks me so hard he then slows down and tickles my clit again i cant cum again no way but i do harder and better than before then sticks in dick in again pounds me 4 r 5 hard pounds and he cums his whole body goes limp.... we both lie there amazed....

we finally fall alseep and get up the next morn and he cant keep his hands off me the whole next day was just as much fun deffo put the spark back in our sex life....

and as for my brother he didnt mention nothing the next morning so am hopin he sat and was to drunk to remember anything lol

thanks for reading lol