I just need to vent...

Fatima

I don't know where to start, life is been pretty hard lately. I have no idea what to do career wise, I always thought I wanted to be a teacher but I'm not sure anymore. I've been working at a daycare for a year as an assistant teacher/intern and because i don't have my certifications I'm only making $9 an hour which is obviously not enough, I have a family and my fiancé and what I make it's enough for groceries. My fiancé owns an IT company but like any other business it has its ups and downs, last month it was a bad month for business and I felt horrible because I couldn't help much with the bills etc.

I want to go back to school and finish my bachelors but I don't have the money or financial aid to do it which means I can't get a raise either. My boss has changed a lot lately and is becoming a jerk, when I firs started working here she said she'll help me get my certifications and get back to school and she'll give me a raise with every certification but when the time came for the first one she left me hanging. Now I'm trying to complete my TECE 1 but working here is becoming a nightmare. Mind you I'm always going the extra mile and I'm always willing to help her, I do more than I should and I'm always taking more responsibilities in the classroom than I should, I'm honestly ready to quit but I can't because I can't find anything else and can't afford being without a job, and I don't want to go back to a fast food place if I don't have to...

Sorry for the long post, needed to get it out 😞