Just need some encouragement here

Gonna keep this brief even though it’s quite long. I left the door open to his apartment today with the Ac on. I have no idea how it happened because I remember turning the AC off and closing the door. Anyway he texted me (I am staying at my place tonight to get some grad school work done) and I can tell he is pissed. He didn’t curse or anything but he stopped responding to my texts and of course anyone would be pissed in this situation.

I am sitting here bawling my eyes out and freaking out thinking he wants to leave me. But I have already sent him way too many texts so I can’t do anything but wait.

I just need someone sane to tell me that it will probably all be okay.

(PS. Pretty sure my new BC and all this stress I am under with work and school is making me feel much crazier than normal.)

Edit—

No I don’t think he was robbed. It’s his parents’ place though (like they own a few apartments) so I feel even worse. I offered to pay for the electric bill since we live on a blistering tropical island. He didn’t respond though.

Thanks for the advice. I guess I am just going to let him do his man cave thing then and try to get some sleep. Hopefully he will come out of that cave sometime tomorrow.

I am almost 30 but I don’t have a lot of relationship experience so I know I probably shouldn’t be freaking out about this at all. But I am...