long distance relationship

Mo
Hi, so I have a bf that I met on tinder. I get so happy whenever we talk and We FaceTime often but we’ve never met(he’s not a catfish lol! ). When he graduated highschool his mom told him to choose anywhere in the world to
Visit and he chose New York (where I live). So sweet! But they haven’t made the trip yet and I honestly have low hopes that they ever will. :( He’s younger than me (he’s 19 & I’m 21) and we live a 10 hour drive away so it’s more like he has to wait for his mom to take off of work to go etc. We’re both college students so it’s actually kind of hard to visit each other during the school year/ financial incapabilities. I still have a tinder profile however I never swipe anymore & somedays I find myself wondering if I should just try to find someone in NY because its just seems like we’ll never see each other. Should I think about dating in NY even though I really really like this guy ? I’m open to some stories or words of encouragement from other women who’ve dealt with long distance relationships