First cervix check 😳😳😳

Shay β€’ Step-Mommy to 1 and mommy to L πŸ’™

I had my 36 week appointment FINALLY... I’m measuring 38 weeks (no surprise as he’s been measuring 2 weeks big since 19 weeks) and dr still has due date at July 10. Today I went in and did the group B or whatever test and dr asked if I wanted a cervix check. I said sure just because it’s my first baby and I’m curious. So he says, β€œOkay. So you’ll feel a lot of pressure as I’m using my fingers to reach for your tonsils.” And he kinda chuckles. He’s awesome and I just sorta laugh. Well, he wasn’t joking! He starts and he immediately says, β€œoh wow!” So I start freaking out thinking something is wrong or whatever and he says, β€œhis head is REALLY low AND you’re at a 1 maybe a 2!” Then he’s done and gives me his speech about when to come to hospital... Ya’ll, I thought the pelvic pressure was bad before I went, HOLY CRAP! This happened 6 hours ago and I’m STILL cramping πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I’m so excited that he’s low and hopefully ready to join us soon! (I should add that the whole time my husband is in the corner like this)

And then he (husband) says, β€œwell, that’s the first time another guy has been in you in awhile!” Lord help me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚