my boss hates me

Mone

I've only been working here 3 days. This was my 2nd shift by myself. On midnight shifts there's just 1 server and 1 cook. So, someone called a to go order in and they never showed up. I kept calling and they wouldn't pick up. Since there's no manager I couldn't void it. Then, there was a mishap with the computer where it stopped working and this poor guy had been waiting for 20 min and it still wasn't working. So I just gave it to him because I didn't know what to do because I'm new and there's no manager to fix it. Then, this guy told me his order and I put the wrong thing in so that was my mistake. I had to start him a new ticket and stuff so he paid but there was still a ticket that needed to be voided. I told my manager about it and she seemed pissed and was like I know your new but you can't make all these mistakes. I was like what mistake(s)? I made one mistake I just started. I was by myself! So I'm not sure if I make one more mistake she'll fire me or what. I literally only made $20 in tips after working 7 hrs. UGH now I'm all stressed because she seems like she hates me now. Her daughter is the evening manager and she was there when the drunk ppl didn't show (she left at 2am) and she didn't fix it. Idk maybe I do suck