This shit just keeps getting worsešŸ™ƒ

Aliyah

So I was looking through bank statements from the past couple of months since Iā€™ve been too out of it to really pay much attention, and I noticed that my bd has been using my card and at one point last month, spent over $200 on his fuckin PS4. All on his stupid fortnite game. And I found that thereā€™s been a whoooollleeeee bunch of other charges going back to March. I almost died having his kid, and a week and a half later, run up a $200 bill knowing I canā€™t work atm.

So I unblocked him and messaged him on Facebook because I just got my number changed just so he wouldnā€™t be able to get a hold of me, since heā€™s super manipulative and been trying to step up His mind games the past couple of weeks. Soon as I messaged him about it, he blocked me on both my main account and old account.

So I messaged his bestie to see if heā€™d relay the message to him that he better run me my moneyšŸ‘ŒšŸ¼ and his friend snitched him out šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Imma be getting me a new card, and on Monday going in to file a report and get my money back. This dude is really straight trash. And I really hate myself right now for falling for his mind games for so long.

A few days ago, heā€™d also admitted to me that the whole time he was in my face trying to get me back and ā€œdo well for his familyā€, he was also in his other exes face tryina get her back too. Seeing whoā€™d take him back first because apparently he canā€™t be single for longer than a couple weeks.

When I blocked his txts because I was getting too stressed out, he messaged me somewhere else sayin he was gonna just jump off somethin and he was sorry. He didnā€™t do it. I knew he was just trying to manipulate me because heā€™s done it before. Later, he posted on his snapchat story a picture of ā€œhis armā€ all cut up saying ā€œI donā€™t remember so donā€™t askā€. Turns out it was makeup or something because I called his granny about it. She said she looked all over him and there was not one scrape on himšŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

And I KNOW heā€™s trying to tell people Iā€™m the cause of it and trying to say Iā€™m keeping his son from him, because since then, fewer people will talk to me or even acknowledge me.

But tbh, after all this, I will keep my son away from him. Because he is so toxic. And heā€™s so childish. He hasnā€™t even met him yet, because he canā€™t keep a job to come see him. Had one for 2 weeks then got fired because he called off work to go fight somebody. Also, hes abusive in so many ways. I will not have my son ANYWHERE NEAR any of that, regardless of who they are to him. My son will have a happy life. Iā€™ll find me a good man in the far future that will be able to be a good healthy father figure to my son. But bio dad or not, if you are toxic and would hurt my son, youā€™re staying far tf away from both of us. If dude could push me around and tell me that he wanted to make me cut myself, while I was pregnant with our son, I have no doubt he could bury my son now that heā€™s in this world.

P.s.

Whenever his dad sees him, he doesnā€™t ever say anything positive. He says stuff like ā€œwhatā€™s wrong with my sonā€ ā€œwhy he eyes do that. Donā€™t let them do thatā€ (when my sons eyes would go crosseyed every once in a while when he was still only a week or two old) ā€œwhy my son look so funnyā€ ā€œheā€™s probably not even mineā€. Or when he talks to him, he says some shit about when he gets older, he better watch his tongue or heā€™ll be ā€œbeatin that assā€. My son is 7 weeks old so Iā€™m glad he wonā€™t remember. That shit is not gone fly by me. so yes, this is not just out of spite for how heā€™s treated me. Itā€™s how heā€™s talks to my son, and his character.

Rant through šŸ™„šŸ™„ Iā€™ll post an update when I go to the bank, and let yā€™all know if his stupid ass ever gets back to me about this. Iā€™m donešŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

Quick couple of pics of Maā€™kai though just to brighten the moodšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø (he loves being held football style and can already hold his head up like its nothinšŸ˜‚šŸ’™ been able to do that since he was less than a week oldšŸ˜­)