Anyone out there?

Sierra

Hey ladies! I posted this to a different group but got no response.

I and my fiance have been together for 8+ years and casually TTC for 6 or so years. At the beginning of this year we decided it was time to really go for it so I made dr appts and did some research, etc.

I've been somewhat good at tracking my BBT, CM, position, and I get my weight pretty often. I couldn't tell if I ovulated though so I saw my dr. I was told I have the symptoms of PCOS and had a progesterone test done but I'm waiting to hear back on the final verdict.

In the meantime, my SO and I want to do everything we can to make this happen and waiting on available dr appts for the next step is just annoying and tbh I feel like I'm wasting precious BD'ing time πŸ˜‚

So what can I do to increase my chances? I'm 140lbs, eat mostly healthy, never eat fast food or drink anything other than water, coffee, or tea. I would like to exercise more so I'm gonna join a gym soon. I've been regularly taking a prenatal multivitamin as well. I'm terrible, and I mean really freaking awful, at dieting so I want that to be the last thing I try. Like I said I eat pretty healthy anyways so I'm not too worried about that.

As a side note, I'm currently 14 days late. I have taken 5 urine tests including 1 at my drs all BFN. I also got a BFN blood test 4 days ago. Any chance that I could still be pregnant? I know it's a long shot but I like to hope for a miracle πŸ™

Any advice is much appreciated! πŸ’