Well I thought my husband was supportive...

We have a 2 year old who lately has been doing lots of acting out. He’s around another child all day who he picks up habits from and I am also expecting (14 weeks) so maybe he can sense that I am going to be having a baby. Either way, I’ve been so tired... I feel alone & unsupported. I have gone to the stores numerous times, cooked, both me and my husband work, and I still manage to run across town to wash clothes every single weekend bc we’re staying with his mother and our washer and dryer are in storage. Today I can admit that my husband had our son all day today bc I slept in and then took a nap and my husband is tired too, but I am having another child for goodness sake! So I am way too tired. In the beginning of this pregnancy I was working AND taking our son to work with me. My husband will be leaving for 3 wks w the military & guess who will have our son... Me. Idk what he wants me to do. I can try and help out as much as possible but the energy that I have I need for work tomorrow & yes like he does but he doesn’t have a baby growing inside him. I don’t say anything when he wants to go to the gym (which is fine w me) when I am tired. But then he gets upset when I fall asleep so we can’t be intimate. It’s not my fault that I am tired. I am trying. Anyone else going through this?