Tired of judgy moms already.

Dana.elizabeth • Married to my best friend. Step mama. Full time cosmetologist. Expecting my first 😍😍

Why does everyone feel the need to make me feel bad for feeling or dealing different things? A lady I work with is 16 weeks pregnant with her second and she makes me so absolutely crazy. Like she basically makes me feel bad for feeling things. I’m 11+5 weeks along and have had really uncomfortable lower back and pelvic pain for the last week or so. I don’t particularly know why other than I’m pregnant and we work at a salon so I’m on my feet for long periods of time. I try really hard not to complain about anything at work, but I had slept really badly last night cause my hips hurt, and it came up with another coworker at work when we were talking before I left for the day, and she butted in and told me there was no reason I should be feeling that or complaining cause i wasn’t even far enough along to be uncomfortable. And then right before I left she just like casually told me if my hips hurt now I probably wouldn’t be able to give birth naturally because her dr and told her that before that if she had a big baby she wouldn’t be able to either. And then she told me that because I was a little heavier that was a possibility. And then her client joined in saying that she didn’t have any trouble with her pregnancy and she felt like women who had a lot of issues complained a lot and it was mostly in their head. I was so mad and irritated and tired cause i didn’t sleep I just walked out of the salon cause I didn’t even know what to say.

And I’ve been struggling a lot cause this is my first pregnancy and I feel like I’m struggling mentally with how my body is changing and how quickly all of a sudden I’ve grown out of clothes. And it doesn’t help that I already feel overwhelmed and really didn’t want to talk about it in the first place. People have so many opinions, and I know it gets worse and I wasn’t trying to compare myself to anyone else. I just wish I hadn’t said anything. And I just needed to rant somewhere because I feel like a lot of people have issues like that, and people say things that aren’t fair. Everyone’s body is different. And everyone’s experience is different.