Toddlers and food ugh

Jennifer • Mommy of 2 beautiful girls💜💜

Alright lady’s so I know toddlers can be picky eaters and they will eat when they are hungry but my daughter has just been soooo bad lately with eating (since we brought her new sister home to be exact so about 3 weeks) she will only eat a few bites of food and be done for every meal also refuses to eat a snack anymore. I sit at the table with her,just me and her for breakfast and lunch, which I can do since new baby still sleeps a lot, I give all different kinds of foods for her just so she can pick what she wants but 2-3 bites and she grabs the plate and hands it to me (which is how she tells me she’s done) and won’t eat anything else till lunch, or sometimes she won’t even eat lunch. I’ve gotten to the point I won’t even give her milk till bedtime just to see if that will get her to eat more during the day but nope. I don’t know if it’s cause of the new baby or something else, she seems normal maybe little crabby but plays normal,no temp, poops fine,pees a lot, just doesn’t seem to wanna eat, any ideas should I be worried?