story time bc I’m sad

I’m just gonna start at the beginning when I met this person. I transferred to a new school at the end of my 7th grade year. The first person to say hi to me was this girl Dana. She was very emo, and she scared me a little. The first thing she said to me was hi I’m Dana, I’m a psychopath and I’ve stabbed two people. I didn’t really believe her but I was 13, and I was scared. So she was really my only friend. She brought me into her friend group and I didn’t really like any of them. They got me into a lot of trouble. Cut to the beginning of next year and I’m sitting with them and Dana asks if we’re virgins. None of them were. In fact, one of the girls had supposedly had sex that week, which raised major red flags for me cause we were literally all 13. So I was alone for a while because I didn’t really want to be around people like that, no insult to them, that’s just not who I was. Halfway through the year I get invited to go downtown with this girl Melissa and Dana. So I go. We hang out, have fun, Dana seems different. Then I get invited to go to a movie with Mel, Dana, and Another girl Jane. We sleep over at Mels place and it’s so much fun. So we start hanging out every weekend and Dana starts doing creepy things again, the creepier the closer we get. Crazy things, satanic rituals, keeping vials of her own blood on necklaces, it was really rubbing me the wrong way, to say the very least. Then after school one day, I notice my phone is missing. I go to the office, they ask around, and one person said they saw Dana leave with my phone in her pocket. So the school calls Dana, she comes back and plays it off as a joke, but that’s still sketchy. Over the next few month my shit goes missing. And keep in mind this girl has been to my house every other week for months. My nail polishes randomly wind up in her purse, my lipsticks are in her bathroom, and she never asked to borrow anything. Apart from this she’s been pulling pranks on us, like extreme pranks where she pretends she having a mental breakdown. During one of these pranks, Jane got hurt. She choked her out, straight up. So at my 14th birthday party I spent most of the time in my room crying because her and Jane were keeping secrets from me and pulling pranks and being mean. The only person who hung out with me my whole party was Tana, my best friend since I was 8. So Jane is getting a lot closer to me now, and Dana is trying to get rid of me and only hang out with Jane. Jane wasn’t with that though, and told me all the petty things Dana had said about me. Just really mean things, about my weight, my looks. Dana denied everything. Then Mel came to visit us last week. Dana was constantly talking shit about us the whole time. Then me and Jane noticed more of our things in Dana’s bag. We confronted her about it, and she just lied to us. Jane and I were done with her crap. She lied to us all. We fought for a while and then we decided to just go to sleep. The next day we decided we just wanted to have fun, Mel only had one week with us, we wanted to have fun. We went to play a board game. Dana asked if she could use my phone. I said yeah. She left the room. She came back after a half hour, acting weird. 5 minutes later she goes home. I check the texts on my phone and she texted her grandma to come get her right now because she didn’t want to be there anymore. We were a little miffed but whatever we can’t make her stay there. But then Mel starts getting texts from Dana saying she wanted to hang out, just the two of them. Mel obviously tells us and we’re like wtf is her issue. So Mel says, no, I’m staying under Janes roof, if I go, we all go. Dana says ugh. So that night Dana texts the group chat acting nice. I said ‘snake’ out loud cause tbh I was pissed. Jane texts the GC saying “‘<a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>(me) says snake.’” So me and Dana get into it on there and I am over her shit. So I told her I’m done. She left the GC and that was that. I feel like a bitch now. I don’t want to be her friend anymore but I don’t want her to feel like I hate her. And I feel like Mel and Jane still wanna be friends with her and do you know what that makes me? A lonely mean bitch. And I feel like shit.