#TTC for 2 years and today I discovered I’m pregnant

Bree

I’m so happy today we discovered I’m 5 weeks pregnant now. I turned 37 last month, been trying since 35 and it has been a long journey, sometimes painful and certainly frustrating when AF showed. I even stopped opening the app because it was difficult to see so many getting pregnant (not to mention all my dear friends who got pregnant in the last years). Tonight I opened the app to share the most happy news for me and my hubby, after so many changes and things done for this to happen. He lost around 60 pounds, I changed my diet to a more healthy one and started going to the gym (3 times a week), did several blood tests, I went to 3 different doctors, had a super painful HSP and just a month before going through assisted reproduction (clomid to start in August) I suspected something weird was happening yesterday at the gym and decided to slow the pace, though I thought it was almost imposible this month (hubby wasn’t here during my fertile week and we barely had sex the last month). My period was 6 days late and still thought Nah! Must be stress or something BUT no! I had a pregnancy test somewhere and decided to make the test in case I was pregnant...

Though a bit nervous hoping I have a healthy first trimester, pregnancy and finally a healthy baby. Hoping my story helps your own journey, please let me know if I can help. I guess being strong, keeping track and especially changing my eating habits helped.