Husband has changed....

My husband used to be so much fun. We used to tease each other all the time and bug the crap out of each other and laugh about it. Yes, you will find this annoying and will tell me I am annoying and stuff. He used to love this though. He said it always made him smile and laugh and he would do the same thing back to me. I know it has an “lol” at the end, but he’s not laughing. He sends and lol with every text he sends. He doesn’t play around with me at all anymore. We used to love to play fight, and now when I even try to he gets mad and yells at me. He isn’t busy right now, so I know he’s just being sassy. He will not talk to me about why though. He pretty has completely closed off from me. He spends almost all of his time playing games on his phone or watching YouTube. I’ve tried so many thing’s and he won’t open up to me and just blocks me out. I don’t know why he’s changed, but I miss the old him.... again, I know you guy’s will just tell me how annoying I am, but he loves stuff like this. He said it made him important, loved, wanted, and made him laugh. It’s the only reason I do it.