27 weeks

new mom

I am just now 27 weeks. The last week or so I've been having difficulty doing things I'm use to. I know it's because I'm larger now than usual but I was wondering what you ladies would suggest I do to help me get through it. Before anyone suggests me to call my dr I have. She thinks it's my diet, I'm listening to her but honestly I think it's not my problem. So for the last week or so I've noticed an increase in fatigue. An outrageous fatigue that feels like I am seriously drained. So drained I can't even walk from my front door to my car outside without getting out of breath. Today I did nothing. After lunch, it hit me and I passed out. Slept 3 hours and I still feel exhausted. Also I've been so short of breath when I walk or lay down. I can't not get comfortable or control how tired I feel and it's so frustrating to me. I understand it's the baby, I do not know how to get through it. My husband thinks that I'm just making things up but I'm not. I'm seriously exhausted. Please anyone help if you can, all advice us welcome.