Breastfeeding is my cardio ♡

Brenda

Breastfeeding is beautiful, it may not always be easy but it is always worth it ❤ my first born was breastfed for 3 years 🙏 I remember how bad the pain was and how I wanted to give up 😭 My Mom 👩 was there to support me, she breastfed me for 2 years 😊 and I wanted to do the same, so I did 😁 When my daughter was 1 year old I had to change Pediatrician 👩‍⚕️ because she kept suggesting for me to stop breastfeeding and I decided I would stop whenever my baby and I wanted to, so I changed Pediatrician 👨‍⚕️❤ I went through all the stares and comments of people telling me how bad it looked for me to breastfeed a toddler. I never once cared at all, I ignored it all. I'm so thankful I did what I wanted even if it meant breastfeeding my daughter for 3 years. Don't ever let anyone change your mind or opinion about breastfeeding, because breastfeeding your little one is so beautiful🥇☝🏼❤💪

Now I'm currently breastfeeding my 5 month old 👶 this second time around and there was no pain 🙌 in breastfeeding. I believe the first time pain is involve for a few months and then the second time around it should be easier because you have breastfed before 😀

I'm teaching my 9 year old that breastfeeding is normal and beautiful ❤

Thank you for reading 😁🙏

"Eat local, Breastfeed"