Almost Two seeks since i lost my baby

Jasmine • Wife 💍, mother to a 10 year old diva 💁🏽‍♀️, Suffering from a loss 7/12/18 👼🏽

So its been almost two weeks since i lost my baby at 9 weeks. I remember leaving the doctors office crying so hard because i just knew i was finally going to have another baby after 4 years of trying. Then doubt started because my baby measured exactly 9 weeks like he was suppose to so how can they tell me his heart stopped. So i told myself i’ll take the blood test and prove them wrong when my hcg levels rises, but it didn’t, it dropped. Then my so sore breast weren’t so sore, my baby cramps i was having which the dr said was my uterus growing was no more and i knew they were right. Doctors kept calling and calling and i never answered to let th know if i was going to let my baby come out naturally, get the pill or the surgery. 5 days go by and i finally answer and say the pill. That first wipe of blood hours after taken that pill turned a dream i thought i was having to reality. A week later, im finally able to share what im feeling with you ladies. I would read your post and cant continue without crying so many tears that stopped me from seeing clearly. I would cry myself to sleep holding the ultrasound which is the only proof that i was finally going to be a mother again. This is my first miscarriage and to you ladies that had 1 and more, i just wanted to let you know that you are amazing and you are all in my prayers. You dont know how others feel until it happens to you and i wouldnt wish this pain on any of you. Sorry for my long post, i just needed to finally talk to someone.