Boyfriend said something about getting “us” an apartment

Ca

So my boyfriend is currently renting rooms in his mobile home to his dad and little brother after Harvey destroyed their house. His dad is planning on moving out of state and his brother is looking at other options as well. My boyfriend however has been considering moving into an apartment anyways. So I was staying over there while his dad and brother were out of town for the week. I have been looking for a new place to live as well but I can’t afford a place of my own so I often just crash at relatives’ houses when I work late or go in early. Anyways while I was staying over there he started talking about getting an apartment again but this time instead of saying getting himself an apartment he said getting us an apartment. I was caught off by this. He’s never mentioned it before and this was the first time I ever stayed over at his place at all. I kinda like the idea though. My family won’t approve of it though. It’s kinda the best option I have though as I can’t afford to get a place of my own, continuing living with my mom and sister is getting annoying and makes it hard to get home when I work opening or closing shifts, and crashing at my grandma’s or cousins just feels invasive. An apartment in town with my boyfriend just sounds great right now. I just had dinner with my cousin and she wanted us to get engaged first but we really feel like we’re still too young for that. Should I wait and see if he brings it up again. This is my first serious relationship and I really like where things are between us right now