Relationship advice? Asap?

I been with my boyfriend for over a year almost 2. Everythifn was great at first. He never fully had my trust and I told him that and he said he accepted it and was going to do everything in his power to get it back. He sees me everyday, texts me constant, sends cute messages. But lately we been falling apart... Majorly. It was to the point we were trying for a kid for a year now, bout to move in together, go travel together. But it’s getting bad. We been fighting because he says it’s my fault. I’ll admit the worst I do, is accuse him. I say what he’s saying doesn’t make sense. But he’s been calling me names and all lately bcthe fights are so bad. He’ll put it on me and say it’s my fault and he’s down and wants to die bc of me not trusting him. He called me a piece of shit a bitch no good. I even planned out a birthday party for him because he said he never had one and now i’m changing my mind. He’ll fight and say the meanest things all because I have trust issues. He’ll say I do it because... and i stop him and say there’s no reason to curse at your partner. He became mean lately threatening me and etc. He never had a dad figure. His dad beat his mom and all. I tried so hard for him and never even talk to guys I don’t even have guys in my phone because I was so all about him and dedicated to him didn’t want to bother with any guy. I lost my dad and still saw him everyday. i’ll cry to him and say i’m not happy and he’ll put it right on him talking about how he’s miserable blah blah blah. advice please... I even try planning trips with him because he’s almost 24 an doesn’t drive or have his license which also bothers me up the wall because I make all the plans and vacations which slowly stopped. Advice please. I’m losing my head.