Me ranting...

I've been needing to rant for a loooong time. To start out: I'm 12. I wish I was older, and I feel older. I dress nicer and i like to look good. I rarely wear a t shirt and leggings to school. I like to wear skinny jeans and blouses. I'm not trying to brag, so I'm sorry if it comes off like that. I'm on the high honors board and recorded 9 awards in school this past year.

I know everybody says they wish they were older, but I honestly do. I want the freedom and responsibility. I want to be able to make my own decisions and live my own life. But most of all I want the love. I see examples of love everywhere, from TV shows to magazines to music. I can't wait until I can find the person that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. I want to find the person that loves me with all their heart. I want to wear what I want to wear without being told that I look like a librarian or a teacher. I want to be able to use my skills in a way that doesn't have me make people jealous and mad at me.

Again, I know that people are always saying they want to be older. But I would do anything to be older. Anything.

I know this is a random rant but it's honest and true. That's it ladies. ❤️