Strange things are happening...

So firstly- my husband and I have been trying to conceive since March. I got the implant removed after having it for 4 years (which I loved btw) and have had regular periods. I have 1 kid and he has 1, but we want to have one together. I’ve been having some strange things happen and try googling it but

So I need some advice! My period according to glow isn’t supposed to start for 11 days. My fertile window was around the 20th. We are sexually active every week, a couple times a week. Lately I’ve been feeling like my uterus or something in that area is swollen. Also, when I orgasm I spot! Not a lot and not just penetration. I haven’t had any other symptoms. No breast tenderness, no sickness. Just that swollen feeling there and the spotting. I haven’t taken a pregnancy test because I want to wait until after my I’m supposed to start my period.

BUT I feeeeel like I’m pregnant. I had my first kid when I was 18 and didn’t find out until I was 22 weeks along. So I want to catch this pregnancy early.

Anyone have any ideas as to what might be happening or ? Should I go see a doctor?

For your second pregnancy could you tell you were pregnant before taking a test?!