What should I do 😔

My boyfriend is telling me I never initiate anything or influence te relationship. In his own words he said “I don’t see you saying hey we should do this or that, or telling me how you feel about things without me asking or starting some sort of conversation beforehand, or seeing me, or idk” which is so untrue I do talk to him and ask him things or tell him about something that’s going on during my days. I’ve mentioned to go to the beach, six flags, accompany me to get a piercing done, photoshoot by his dad and he doesn’t even agree. It is true that I don’t have a car and it’s like hard for me. He also lives far an Uber is like $23. And I’m also a little restricted with time I work and in my “free” time I have to take care of my younger siblings but my mom does buy me whatever I need so in essence it’s kind of like a job. What we I make in my actual job I just save it. But my mom does let me go out at least 3 days idk. It’s hard to go out i feel so bad and sad i feel so guilty for not having a car. And I just feel like a useless girlfriend 😔 what do I do. We’ve also been dating for almost 2 years. And then he’s just saying we always do the same thing.. he’s like bored of me