Boyfriends mom

Isabella

My boyfriend and i have been together for 4 years, and we have a 2 month old baby. We live with her right now to help her be able to pay all the bills and whatnot. But she’s honestly so rude to me!! She literally acts like a 16 year old child. Like today for example, she came home from work and started slamming cabinets and drawers closed, and my boyfriend and I have the master, which shares a wall with the kitchen, right where the drawers and cabinets are. So i went into the kitchen and I asked her if she could not slam the cabinets because i was trying to put my son down for a nap and she just immediately had an attitude with me. “I wasn’t slamming anything? I was just putting the dishes away.” And i said “I literally just heard guy slam a drawer and a cabinet” and again with the attitude “OH MY GOD *huff and puff* OKAY” so I said “thank you.” And went back into the room. Like? I wasn’t even rude to her to begin with but she ALWAYS comes at me with the worst attitude. And my boyfriend always takes his mom’s side. It’s infuriating. That’s what happens when you get involved with a momma’s boy I guess.