Mirena IUD Cramps/Spotting

So I had my Mirena inserted in early January of this year, and I know that irregular bleeding is a side effect of this type of birth control, but I am bleeding almost every day of the month. My period is significantly lighter in amount, but it is spread out much longer. I either have a light brown “dried blood” type discharge, or full on brown/red normal period.

I have to wear panty liners every day to be sure I don’t ruin anything. I also am having some unpleasant digestion issues, along with harcore cramps. I feel that these issues have gotten worse since I started my very physically demanding job. I life heavy things regularly and I have to basically run everywhere I go.

I only have a little while left there, but I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. Also, every time I “finish,” I start bleeding again about 6 hours later. This is accompanied by terrible cramps. Is there a possibility that I have an ovarian cyst? My IUD is not displaced, I just had it checked by the gyno. It’s been too long for my body to just be adjusting I would imagine. Please offer any thoughts or suggestions you might have. I really cannot deal with removing this thing because I have already tried almost every form of birth control and all of them affected me terribly.

Thank you!