HELP!!!! Birth control ruining my mental health?

Hi guys!

heres my story:

I went on birth control a little bit after i turned seventeen, Everything was fine and i experienced no side effects. After a while i became extremely forgetful and just decided to go off of it all together. In that time i met my amazing boyfriend, was extremely happy, had finally overcome my panic disorder and was in a good place. then.. I decided to go back on about seven months ago... at first I was fine... After about a month, i became severely depressed, had no desire to have sex at all (which is very out of the ordinary for me), felt myself questioning my relationship and if i still loved my boyfriend, experienced depersonalization and low self esteem, i did not even recognize myself! I had no idea what was going on until it dawned on me that around the time is tarted BCP’s , is when this downfall started to happen..

aim wondering if anyone else has gone through this? and if you have... did it get better once you got off the pill? did you start to feel yourself again? DID YOUR SEX DRIVE RETURN!!!? I am so worried that this has done permanent damage and need to know my feelings of love and sexual desire will come back once im off birt control for long enough!! help!!!!