Would you be offended?

Wasn’t sure where else to put this topic. Not baby related. But I have a online shop where I make custom designs. My daughter is due soon and my bd side of the family has gotten her shirts like “black and bougie” and “black princess” and stuff and I love them. I love the empowerment and everything that comes with it. I was thinking of designing some shirts I guess “similar” for my online. shop but it’s not a “black owned” business (unless you count my baby daddy who supports me doing it) and I don’t want it to look like I’m stealing the idea or fall short in supporting black owned small businesses. I planned on making designs for my daughter and a friends son but it changes things when I add them to my store. So I guess my question is if you visited a store or clicked on my store and see these items in a “white” owned store would you be offended? I don’t want to cause a big deal or offend anyone, I’d rather not make the shirts or clothing. My bd says I’m overthinking it but it’s my business and I respect other people’s opinions.