hookup in my neighbors yard?

so, i am posting anonymously because im a bit embarrassed haha and i don’t know if anyone will like this story but i wanted to tell you. the story begins when my boyfriend comes over my house. we wanted to take a walk together and i had a feeling something would happen so i had sweat pants on but no underwear just to make stuff interesting😉. i decided to tell him i didnt have underwear on and he then aggressively hugged me and stuck his hands down my pants in the middle of the road and let me tell you, my pussy just got so wet and he goes “youre a little bit wet baby girl, should daddy lick you clean?” keep in mind, his hand is still in my pants in the middle of the road and he slowly dragged his finger from my clit to my opening, swirled his finger around it teasing me and only leaving me wanting him more. we heard a car coming uo he road so we stopped and i said “honey, i need your fingers in me deep while your tongue is swirling around my clit” and he replied with “baby girl i will eat you right now in the middle of the road” of course that wouldnt happen but we were walkig around an area of woods so we spotted this path in my neighbors yard and we just ran into it and it was the perfect place. god he whipped out his big hard cock and told me if i didnt get on my knees and suck him then i wouldnt be sitting for a week. he came in my mouth and then he ripped my pants off and finger fucked me so hard yall, then he stuck his huge hard cock in me and pumped in and out and he had to meep covering my mouth so i didnt scream. lets just say.... when i got home i had hickeys head to toe. it was a great night