Working

So, I recently got a job at the beginning of July at a nursing home working as a dietary aide. Everyone I work with (other than the two head cooks, and the director of food services is basically still in high school and are teens.) This job isn’t hard WHATSOEVER. I take stuff up to a unit, serve the elderly, clean up the unit, do the dishes, and stock stuff and a little more. Anyway, when I’m there I randomly get REALLY hot and get dizzy and i can feel my heart working harder in my chest; and I feel like I’m going to pass out. Well, you only get ONE fifteen minute break at around 6:30 and I get there at 4. (I know I probably sound like a baby because I only work four hours) but they stack the dishes so high and we all know some dishes can be heavy! Well, I feel like I strain myself trying to put things away, and lift the heavy stuff. You’re on your feet the whole time and my feet kill me, and I just don’t know what to do. My boss knows I’m pregnant but honesty they don’t really care, they’re all VERY rude. We’re financially stable enough to where I don’t have to work, and my boyfriend tells me I don’t have to but I just feel obligated to because its not just his responsibility... im only 20 weeks pregnant, and I know its just going to get worse.