Bleeding in Early pregnancy??? HELP !!!

Kristinia

Long story made short. This cycle seemed a little strange because I had no symptoms except for sore breast right before my expected period. So July 21st the day after my expected period I took a hpt and got a vvvfl. So when my period still didn't come the 23rd I tested again with fmu and got the same result slightly darker but vvfl. Then I tested again yesterday July 27th and got a positive result but the line was still faint. The picture is below within the time frame. Then this morning I had some light bleeding no clots or cramps just sensitive around my csection scar. The rest of the day I wore a pad and there has been less than a pad full of blood all day. This is also unusual for my kids and of periods. I'm not sure if I should go to the ER if I am pregnant and having a miscarriage I'm only 5 or 6 weeks along and I'm not sure if there's anything they can do to help me??? I was explaining the situation to my grandma earlier and she was telling me to keep my ob appointment because it's possible I could still be pregnant and that her and my mother both had period like bleeding during early pregnancy and still delivered health children one of them being me. Should I seek medical help or wait til my appointment to see what's happening on August 7th Any advise is helpful!