My crazy ex boyfriend 😒

ShaRon

So almost like 2 years ago I met this guy at a party very briefly and from that minute I was like in love with the man. Our relationship was very toxic (I’ll save those stories for another time 😂) 2 years later I finally left him and now he won’t leave me alone . So he showed up to this party I was at yesterday.. he came in made sure I was there made sure I seen him while he was extra loud and was moving everywhere ( now is the time to tell you I have anxiety so the entire time he was in the room my body was just shaking ) then he left the house and while he was gone I moved from the table in the dining room to the couch in the living room. The house is a decent size it’s not small but from the couch I can see the previous spot I was sitting in clearly . He comes back in with this girl to supposedly make me mad or something when i looked at him I just laughed 😂 then goes to sit in the spot i was sitting in before moving . Out of all the spots that were open 💀 I left with my friends then he texted me why don’t I bring my dude out? Lol I’m like we just broke up I’m not the type to just go hop in relationships soon as one is over. Like I said our relationship was very toxic so honestly im taking some time just to let myself heal. Moral is he tries so hard to make me mad he doesn’t fuckin leave me alone 😒 why tf are guys so stupid like if your so happy with this new gf of yours WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME!! LET ME LIVE MY LIFE 😂😂

#rantoftheday