My crazy ex boyfriend ๐Ÿ˜’

ShaRon

So almost like 2 years ago I met this guy at a party very briefly and from that minute I was like in love with the man. Our relationship was very toxic (Iโ€™ll save those stories for another time ๐Ÿ˜‚) 2 years later I finally left him and now he wonโ€™t leave me alone . So he showed up to this party I was at yesterday.. he came in made sure I was there made sure I seen him while he was extra loud and was moving everywhere ( now is the time to tell you I have anxiety so the entire time he was in the room my body was just shaking ) then he left the house and while he was gone I moved from the table in the dining room to the couch in the living room. The house is a decent size itโ€™s not small but from the couch I can see the previous spot I was sitting in clearly . He comes back in with this girl to supposedly make me mad or something when i looked at him I just laughed ๐Ÿ˜‚ then goes to sit in the spot i was sitting in before moving . Out of all the spots that were open ๐Ÿ’€ I left with my friends then he texted me why donโ€™t I bring my dude out? Lol Iโ€™m like we just broke up Iโ€™m not the type to just go hop in relationships soon as one is over. Like I said our relationship was very toxic so honestly im taking some time just to let myself heal. Moral is he tries so hard to make me mad he doesnโ€™t fuckin leave me alone ๐Ÿ˜’ why tf are guys so stupid like if your so happy with this new gf of yours WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME!! LET ME LIVE MY LIFE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#rantoftheday