I don’t know what’s wrong with me

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. All I know for sure is that I have been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, but that doesn’t seem to entirely explain my emotions or lack there of. I know I have high anxiety, lots of anger and sadness ( my sadness, is considered kind of depressing but I don’t have depression at least I think I don’t). At times I think these are the only emotions I posses. And maybe calm if that even is an emotion. I don’t know how to distinguish other emotions. I never really know what I’m feeling. I don’t ever remember being happy or excited or any positive feelings, only negative. And I’ve felt empathy before but never felt any sympathy. Like I can tell someone I’m sorry but I don’t ever feel sorry. And I can imagine myself in other people’s shoes and try to imagine what it might feel like to be happy or Sorry, but I don’t think I’ve ever never actually felt it.

Does that make me a bad person? I don’t think that would make a sociopath, I know I’ve thought it would but I don’t lack empathy, I lack sympathy.

Can anyone make any sense of this?