old school or possessive

Brandi

so this is probably going to be long my boyfriend says he's old school but here's my problem.... we fight constantly hes always bringing shit up from my past when i tell him it was in the past he has to stop bringing it up he tells me hes sorry he will change blah blah blah he always try to fight with me before work or first thing when i wake up. he gets mad cuz im not the lovey dovey type I don't do the hand holding thing or the cuddling thing I can't sleep on his chest its uncomfortable he gets angry like i got home from work Sat on the couch cracked open my book then it's o y don't u sit by me why are u all the way over there so I close my book and sit by him just to get him to shut up then it's o u don't have to sit over here of u don't want to I know u don't so go back on the couch I just wanted to feel your touch 😒😒😒 like dude seriously i can't even leave the house unless I tell him where I'm going and who I'm with i mean this man wants first names last names so he can go look through there fb page I have to tell him if I got there and when ill be home like tf idk...and when he's at work he will voice message me on the floor all night like he got in trouble a month ago cuz he got caught doing it and he says it's because hes worried that someone will try to break in when he's gone um put ur phone away and work dude he got mad cuz i wear eyeliner to wlrk always asks me who I'm trying to impress I said no one so he dropped it yesturday HE got offended becuase i didn't wear any I can't even walk across the sttee with out him tellin me if I got there safe he will call me and get mad cuz I didn't let him know I made it IT'S 5 FUCKING STEPS and no I don't know when I'll be back and no I don't need u coming over here I know my way home there is so much more I can't even describe