We came in to be induced on aug 1 at 8 am

Janna • Mother - fiancé- truly blessed with our miracle baby!
We came in to be induced on aug 1 at 8 am! We were put in a labor and delivery room! They checked me @ 11am to begin process but luckily I had dilated 4 cm with no pains! I was given pitocin to speed along! My contractions came stronger and longer! The next time was 7 cm and I started to feel the contractions coming super heavy and painful! I decided to get my epidural and start that process! The anesthesiologist has to put the epidural in 2xs and that was not a pleasant experience. At one time my leg was burning like on fire and it hurt every time they kept pushing the item in my back! After that happened and they were done I had already dilated to 10 cm and the epidural was not working on my left side and luckily before I started to push the epidural finally worked on both sides! Bc those contractions at a 10 Hurt so bad! I could feel the pressure from baby pushing down and that was so uncomfortable! Finally I pushed for about a good 20 minutes! Then at 9:41pm aug 1 Janiyah Jayde Bobbitt was born to us! I tore with a level 3 tair! But she was so worth it!