Not like it use to be !!!!

I use to be a size 4, I got pregnant and now I’m definitely not a size 4..... well since having my baby I’ve not been as good in bed for obvious reasons, I mean who would want to do some kinky things when their sex appeal and confidence is gone. It’s been two years and his low sex drive has really done a number on my sex drive. After being turned down so many times I’m just not into it anymore.... but it’s been over a month and he gets off the night shift tomorrow and it’ll be the first night we go to bed together and I’m just afraid...... I’m afraid to make a move, I’m afraid to be rejected, but I’m finding I’m mostly afraid of him wanting sex..... yes being on top is awesome and I like the way it feels, but he never looks at me, he doesn’t kiss me, and really I end up being more uncomfortable from not being satisfied than I was before sex started. I’ve spoken to him about this and he said he’s sorry but we don’t talk about that sort of stuff so I’m just terrified..... I don’t know what to be more afraid of, him wanting sex or not wanting it...., what do I do ???? 😔