Someone pls respond! I need opinions and I havent been getting any answers! Help ladies..

Lacey

I have been irregular since October, there was only twice this year it was normal, I have gotten it March 2nd & April 1st and then May 24th and June 25th. Which were the normal ones. The other months was random days I was tracking my ovulation in July with a cheap brand I never got a dark dark positive but I did get a time where it was much darker then the others. It is now August 10 and I have not gotten my period. Although I am irregular, I still usually get it every month just on different days. I took a pregnancy test August 4th and it was negative, but I did also take it in the evening. I havent taken the second one yet. I dont have any huge symtoms besides sometimes I feel a tiny bit nausea for a little bit, i have light cramps. And today my nipples were itchy. But other then that I felt kind of fine today. I have experienced itchy nipples before though. Sometimes I am a little dizzy as well. Any ideas?