Big Daddy! I REPENT!

One day I was at a friend's house, chilling, drinking, smoking a little weed, and watching movies. My friend's 60 year old dad who is (and I mean this to the highest level) GORGEOUS for his age and you'd never know if he never told you, Not one wrinkle and he's got dimples. He's a military man and he does have a certain demeanor that commands attention without using words. We all sat on Big Papa's bed and I happen to fall asleep. When woke up my friend was gone and Big Papa was sitting beside his bed on the other end. Idk what led us to it but he asked if he can taste it because my print was making him hard. I was speechless! First of all, I never thought of him in that way or anyone his age for that matter. He saw the look on my face and said, "if you don't like it I'll stop. I decided, what the hell, it's just a little head. Big Papa walked his musclar body on to where i was and stood for a minute, admiring the halter jumper I was wearing. I could see his dick print and it did nothing for me. I was about to climb up on his bed, (btw his bed is the most comfortable bed I've ever been in and I complimented him on that in my head) I felt him gently grab my waist to stop me. Then he kissed my bare shoulder with his soft rosy lips. A slight chill hit me and little gooseys formed on my skin. I swallowed the lump in my throat as he slid my jumper down, bent me over the edge, knelt down, and got to work.

I don't think I lasted 5 minutes with this man. He made my asshole his main bitch but he made damn sure to give kitty cat some play as well. I tried to tap out but with his firm grip on my thick thighs I couldn't stand up straight. When he decided to release his grip I weakly climb on the bed to catch a breather. I began to wonder when my friend would be coming back and I was about to get back up when Big Papa climbed up too, stopping right at my crotch. He scooped his big hands under my fat ass, cupping my cheeks like a bowl of soup, and began to feast again, only this time he started doing these things to my pussy I had never experienced. Now in my little 29 years, I thought I've had it all getting head! Big Papa blew raspberries, literally talked to her lmao among other weird but pleasurable things. I now call him Dyson in my phone because that mouth was the truth in every sense of the word! I mean the suction he formed while french kissing my lady parr was beyond this realm. He caressed my body the whole while. I felt like a high schooler. I praised God and Satan became my homie at the same damn time! Best orgasm ever with head.

He looked at me, biting down on his bottom lip giving a glimpse of his pearly straight teeth and exposed dimples. He knew he did his job right. Then he slid up to enter me with his dick sticking out of his boxer. Now Big Papa was packing with all this blood vessels prevalent on his circumcised shaft, the tip glistened with precum. I was stunned by the sight and then it was at that moment I thought about catching worms or he'd do some kind of old man fart when he orgasmed. So I said "hell no, back up!" I grabbed my shit and hauled ass!

What are your thoughts on this? Am I wrong for leaving him hanging?