Marriage is falling apart.

Taylor

I'll try to keep this as short as I can.

We've been married 5 years, together 7. We have 3 kids; 3,16months, and 3 months.

He works for the state highway and works 8-16 hours a day and I stay home. I'm to the point that I don't even want to talk to him. When he IS home he looks at his phone or sleeps. No help. Leaves dirty clothes on his side of the bed, never picks up his dishes, walks by a full trash can, and no help with the kids. He tells them to go away when he is home. Even if he is home, he usually outside and comes in after they go to bed so he doesn't have to do anything.

I'm stuck taking care of everyone and he could give two shits less. I buy him food for lunch and he goes and blows money at the gas station. I do the finances, budget, pay bills, grocery shop, school run, meals, plus all the other household chores. I'm lucky if I get a shower a week. Like my stress level is at the max and I can't deal. I've even asked to go on a date and he won't take me.

I'm so so so angry, resentful, and sad. I'm not sure what to do but I'm at my limit.